Friday 11 January 2013

Clever Company, KleverCase


After posting about my delightful new purchase, the Kindle Paperwhite what feels like many moons ago in the run up to Christmas..Santa brought me a practical little something that I have been wanting to share with you. I am not a technology boffin and would happily describe myself as a bookworm/ technaphobe and several people have been dismayed when they realised I had jumped aboard the Kindle train but I can honestly say it has changed the way I read. I will always buy books, but I'll probably think more carefully about the ones I want to have on my shelves. Travelling with my virtual library is a joy and delight but how to make a lump of (albeit brilliant) technology look appealing? Well Santa knew his shizzle. He got me a Klever Case.

The Manor Bindery are located in the New Forest in Hampshire and it's been a family affair for over 35 years. You can learn all about their history here. All their cases are handmade in the UK and I have been the receiver of many compliments and admiring glances on the tube. Father Christmas brought me the Peter Pan one but I am sorely tempted to invest in the To Kill A Mockingbird number as well AND get it customised! They do a spectacular range ( including heaps of James Bond titles) and you would be well advised to check it out - beautiful and practical, the perfect gift! X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my waffle. Every single comment is appreciated x