Friday, 20 July 2012

Chanel- o!!!



We all love a pop-up..at least I do. That 'Oooh I must get there before it's gone and probably spend a fortune I wouldn't have done otherwise' feeling. What can I say folks? I'm a marketing person's dream However shortly, there will be one that make-up aficionados can get truly excited about. Chanel is opening a (literally) one-of-a-kind store in Covent Garden, with two floors dedicated to beauty. If a touch-up is needed in a hurry, fret not, the Chanel pop-up will be hosting makeover and manicure bars for summer panic moments.  See you there!


Other news! Mari Kasurinen took a My Little Pony and made transformed it from playful to fierce as My Little Karl Lagerfeld.  We should all have one of these around, no?

1 comment:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my waffle. Every single comment is appreciated x