Thursday 13 December 2012

Milly Shops - Never grow up!



I must state early on that today is the day of my Christmas party so I am not in a particularly 'work' mood. This post was meant to be my proper 'grown-up' Christmas present edit..however a combination of a love for novelty outfits as a whole and also having to think about having to buy presents for little ones for the first time results in this...I am obsessed by Japanese Kigu animal suits for both adults & children at the moment. Don;t judge me! I love that they aren’t fitted-to-the-body onesies, but made extra baggy on purpose for playing in. Prices start at £34.99.


And a couple of my favourite children's ones...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my waffle. Every single comment is appreciated x