Monday 31 October 2011

Two Tims - Halloween Special

“One person's crazyness is another person's reality.” 
Tim Burton



Happy Halloween folks! Maybe not as big over here as it is in the States but still an excuse to get your spook on and dress up as fantastically as you wish. In honour of the most dark of holidays, here a selection of fabulous images Walker did a couple of years ago, inspired and featuring Tim Burton. Such an extraordinary blend of beauty and creativity with Gothic darkness creeping around the sides, I find them an endless source of inspiration. I'm sorry I've been off radar for a couple of weeks, there is a reason that shall be revealed next time.  In the meantime, enjoy these fabulous images! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!






“Any fable or fairytale has some sort of reality in it. That's why I think I love the form of fantasy or fairytale, is that you're able to kind of put things in there and let people sort of, discover their own emotion, discover their own sort of feelings about things. Or make their own lessons from it.' 
--Tim Burton 
At the Movies 
Nov. 17, 2005






To finish, one of my favourite moments of all time from Edward Scissorhands...


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my waffle. Every single comment is appreciated x