Wednesday 25 June 2014

Lupita for Lancome


If you follow this incredibly talented actress on Instgram, you will have seen the sneak peek of the campaign she gave her fans before it kicks off in September this year.  The new face of the beauty powerhouse captioned it by saying, "The secret I never intended to keep".  

The Mexican born, Kenyan actress burst onto the world stage after her stellar performance in 12 Years A Slave. Her comment on her appointment as the brand's ambassador was as follows, "I am truly honoured to join the Maison Lancôme, a brand with such a prestigious history and that I have always loved.  I am particularly proud to represent its unique vision for women and the idea that beauty should not be dictated, but should instead be an expression of a woman's freedom to be herself."

Go Lupita! I suspect we shall we seeing soooo much more from this lady in the future.


1 comment:

  1. Lupita is one of my favorite model and actress. I try to follow her style and fashion. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my waffle. Every single comment is appreciated x